Search for your favourite chilli or hot sauce here

Friday 17 June 2011

Chilli Pepper Pete first Hospitalisation

Chillipepper Pete's Satan's Shit

Just found out that Chilli Pepper Pete had thier first hospital admission of the year from their Chillipepper Pete's Satan's Shit hot sauce paste. This occured at the Taste of London Show and the jar has now been taken away for analysis! I told you this stuff was powerful check out my review here. Learning this news makes me want another jar even more.... could I have a chilli pepper addiction? ;)



2 comments:

  1. I saw his tweet about this! Not really something to be proud of though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, i believe the person is ok though and it does point out that this sauce should be used responsibly and definately not handed out to just anyone!

    ReplyDelete